Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TMS174 and CQC165 Peace & Joy!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful relaxing weekend??? I can't believe I'm back at work...I really enjoyed my time off last week :) !!! At least the girls have a regular schedule again...always a good thing...LOL!!!

Today is my last Guest Designer gig with the Tuesday Morning Sketch ladies...thank you for having me and I can't believe how fast this month has passed by!!! We have another fabulous Sketch waiting for you and I hope you have a chance to try it too?!?

Here is my idea.....



Here is the Sketch #174......don't forget to swing by the TMS Blog to see all the beautiful ideas the team had and of course to link your entries as well!!! The colors for my card are inspired by this weeks Color Q ~  CQC165....hope you will give them a try too???

 

My card features some fabulous Flourishes goodies!!! All of my supplies are linked & listed below!

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my card. Have a wonderful remaining week and I'll be back soon!
                                                                 Hugs, ~Silke~

Flourishes Supplies:

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Another Christmas beauty! I have been so inspired by having you join us at TMS last month. Your talent with white cs and a scoring board is amazing! ~Hugs, Cheryl

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...