Saturday, October 5, 2013

C4C206 HALLOWEEN FUN....

Happy Weekend!

As I mentioned before I'm excited to be hosting this month CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES!!! 



I have some fun challenges lined up and today we are starting with the C4C206.....I know it early, but let's get started on creating our *HALLOWEEN CREATIONS*!!! Here is a fun inspiration photo......all you have to do is create a *HALLOWEEN CARD, 3D PROJECT OR A SCRAP PAGE*....YOUR CHOICE!!! Don't forget to link it over on the C4C BLOG!!!


As you can tell I went for a creating a little *TRICK OR TREAT* bag. I found those cute little Chevron Bags at Hobby Lobby...HERE is another fun bag I've made not to long ago.

Please don't forget to check out all of the teams ideas and please help us welcome our October Guest Designer as well!!! Have fun playing along! 

I'll be back in a little while with a my card for the FLOURISHES *WORLD CARD MAKING DAY* CHALLENGE! Until then....

                                                            Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

great layout!

Heather Rogers said...

This is super cute! Love your little jack-o-lantern. :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a great jack-o-lanterm love his expression! This is super fun Silke!

Peggy said...

Love your treat bag! The stamp set you used is my all time favorite Halloween set!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so many fabulous details and layers...fun H. card

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...