Sunday, January 19, 2020

CAS(E) THIS SKETCH #355

Hello friends!

Long time to no see and talk....

Hope you all survived the holidays and had a great start into "2020" ?!?

Ours was a whirl wind of sad, fun and very exciting events...first we had to put down our beloved boxer boy "Luke"... (he was almost 12 yrs) it was heartbreaking for sure :(.....

On a happier note, our youngest daughter Miriam celebrated her 15th birthday, our oldest daughter graduated early with her BBA in Marketing, then it was Christmas and before we knew it, our oldest daughter had a job offer that will be taking her to Houston, TX - which is about 4 hours from us...in the meantime we have done lots of driving....finding an apartment, furniture etc. and now we are in the last phase of finally moving her into the new place!

Needless to say that my crafting has once again taken the back burner...but it's all good and I finally had a little "ME" time!




When I saw the fabulous sketch from CAS(E) THIS SKETCH #355 I knew I had to play along...


For my card I used a mixture of older stamp sets from PTI, MFT and Stamping Up. The DP is also from PTI and at last I added some Clear Sequins.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so sorry about the loss of your pet Silke. I'm glad you had some happy events to help during that difficult time. Your first card of the new year is a beauty! It's fresh and happy!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......