Thursday, January 30, 2020

CAS(E) THIS SKETCH #357 - I'M GUEST DESIGNING

Hello and happy day!

I'm very excited to be guest designing for CAS(E) THIS SKETCH this week!




Here is the fabulous sketch #357 for you to try....


I'm a little bit rusty in my card making abilities, but I had lots of fun designing this card...so many possibilities with this layout!

I opted for the PTI - Birthday Balloon Set along with the matching Balloon Die. The fun Design Paper is also from PTI.

A BIG "Thank you" to the CAS(E) THIS SKETCH team for inviting me this week!!! I hope you guys will go and check them out and play along...I'll be looking for your cards!!!

Let me know what you think!?!?

Wishing you a fabulous day and weekend! ~SL~

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

This is so cute and festive!!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Silke! Thanks so much for joining the CTS team this week as our Guest Designer! How could we party without your darling balloons! xx
=] Michele

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Silke! Your card is adorable!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Silke,

Your card is so bright and bold and pretty - someone is certainly going to treasure this! Congrats on being GD this week.

Blessings,
Barb

Just Me said...

Your card made me want to try this challenge ...thank you so much for sharing.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card.
So cheerful and fun, and I love that colour combo.
xxx

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...