Thursday, September 30, 2021

INSPIRED BY - #IB189 ALL THE PEELS

Hello and happy Thursday to you!

Today we have an extra special Inspired By Challenge waiting for you....please swing by the Inspired By Blog to find out all the details!!! Hint...I invited a very special person to join me to play along..you can find her card right HERE.......




We still have "two" inspiration photos plus a sketch for you to try - #IB189 ....



I chose elements from both photos....as you can tell I took the "red color" from the first photo and went with the Christmas theme - Wreath & Gingham print - from the second photo. 

For this card I pulled out the oooooh so fabulous new Rustic Wreath Set and matching Dies from The Greetery. The pretty florals are from the Hoop Wreath Set also from The Greetery. The sentiment is from an old retired set and it was perfect for the center. Next I embellished the card with the Design Paper, Ribbon, Button and of course the pretty Silver Pearls...voila!

Hope all these inspirations will get your creative juices flowing and you will join us for this challenge!!!

If you like, come back in the afternoon and check out my new card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge?!? Wishing you a fabulous crafty day! ~SL~

8 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love your pretty Christmas wreath with the red poinsettia’s and your bow and the black and white Buffalo check paper tie everything together!
Thank you so much for asking me to join you for this fun Inspired By challenge!

Nancy said...

Silke, Your cards are always so clean and gorgeous and appear to belong in a catalog. This card is just that! Stunning!

Danni Reid said...

"Cover" card right here, my word this is gorgeous Silke!!

I Card Everyone said...

Silke, you have created such a brilliant 'mash up' of all the best from each inspiration today!
Gorgeous wreath, stunning ribbon, and there's that signature bow we all love!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

B/W with a pop of color - always fabulous! And your ribbon is so elegant! Beautiful card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HI SILKE!! It's been forever! I love your inspired by card - it was fun being a Guestie with your team for this challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you pulled the red from the apple photo to add to your fabulous Christmas wreath! This is so pretty, Silke!

Sheri said...

Oh So beautiful! I am a sucker for a wreath. I love them both but especially the Christmas one!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......