Thursday, September 30, 2021

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC133 HELLO FRIEND

Hello again!

As promised I'm back with a second card....this one is for the newest Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC133.....




Here is this weeks #TTTC133 inspiration board that I created for you to use....

For my card I chose the middle column - BLACK, STRIPES, AND WREATH.

I'm loving this new Rustic Wreath Set and the matching Dies from The Greetery. I matched it up with the Curio: Autumn Findings Dies. The images were colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment and die in the center are from the Harvest Wreath Bundle from Concord & 9th. Next I embellished the card with the Design Paper, Ribbon and the Gold Pearls

Hope you have time to join us? Wishing you a wonderful remaining day! ~SL~

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a warm and inviting wreath! Another beautiful card, Silke!

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

This card is SOOO perfect! I love it. Maybe I will play along as I have a great wreath stamp ready to go.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...