Thursday, April 28, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC159 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello and happy Thursday!

Can't believe it's almost the end of April...how can this be?!? 

Today, I have a card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC159....




Here is the challenge board....


I decided to use the middle row down - SPARKLE, FREE AND FUN FOLD.

I must admit, I always shy away from fold cards, because some how I'm really challenged with following written instructions...LOL!!! I'm definitely more of a visual learner. 

I came across THIS Instragram fold card/video and thought it would be fun to try. For my card base I chose a lighter SU - Barely Banana CS and added some PTI Striped DP. For the middle I added a heavier White CS from PTI. The gorgeous bloom is from the Pinkfresh Studio - Garden Roses Set. I matched it up with the coordinating dies and layering stencils. Next I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with the SU - Large Oval Punch. At last I added the Silver Halfback Pearls below the sentiment and voila my card is done! 

Now it's your turn....don't forget to stop by the TTTC Challenge Blog to see all for the teams ideas.

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

YES, time is flying by! Beautiful card, Silke love those roses. Bravo on your fun fold card!

Cindy Beach said...

This is gorgeous, Silke! Your special fold adds to the fun, and your roses are beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Great fun fold card with those beautiful roses. Your coloring is fabulous. TFS

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...