Thursday, May 26, 2022

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - TTTC163 THANK YOU....

Hello stampin' friends!

I'm hosting this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge - TTTC163 and hope you will come out and play along?!?

  

Here is the #TTTC163 board for you to choose from....


For my card I chose the bottom left diagonal row - THANK YOU, RIBBON AND VASE.

I pulled out an older Stampin' Up Set called Vivid Vase. The sentiment is from the PTI - Keep It Simple: Gift Thanks Mini Set. The DP is also from PTI and the Ribbon is from SU.

Now it's your turn....please make sure to link it over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog - TTTC163....can't wait to see your ideas! Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Carol said...

Silke, Your vases and layout make for a cute and happy card!!!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...