Thursday, February 9, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB224 HEARTS

Happy Day!

Hope you all are feeling crafty today? We have the perfect Inspired By Challenge - #IB224 Hearts...for creating a Valentine project!!! 



Here is this weeks #IB224 inspiration photo along/or a sketch for you to try...



My inspiration came from the hearts and from the sketch.

My card was put together super fast...I ink blended the main card stock and added the Stacked Hearts Die from Simon Says Stamps. Next I placed the sweet "Hey Cutie" sentiment cut with the matching dies from The Greetery in the center.  At last I finished the card off with some Clear Sequins...voila!

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a fabulous day! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is beautiful!

Sheri said...

So simple yet it makes a huge impact! I love it.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......