Thursday, February 16, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB225 BEDROOM

It's Thursday again! 

I have two cards to showcase today....the first card is for the Inspired By Challenge....



                                    

                                        

I was inspired by the Lego blocks, the sketch and the colors.

For this CAS card I pulled out The Greetery - Color Spot Stencil to create the blocks in the sketch. The floral silhouette is from The Greetery - Budding Beauties Spring Set. The sympathy sentiment is from a retired set from Flourishes LLC

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details on how to play along!

My second card will go live this afternoon....hope you'll come back to check it out!?!? Until then!!! ~SL~

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Boy what a huge impact that makes! I love it!

Laurel said...

Lovely card!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...