Thursday, February 16, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC197 HEARTS

Happy afternoon!

Stopping by with a second card for the day...this one is for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - #TTTC197....



Here is this weeks #TTTC197 inspiration board....


I chose the first column down - CAS, STENCIL AND FLOWERS.


I was so thrilled to finally ink up my new Wonderful in Every Way Set from Prinkfresh Studio. It's sooooo beautiful and perfect for this challenge today! It comes with the matching die and stencil set. I simply splashed some black ink on my card base and added the main image and the sentiment. At last I added the Silver Pearl in the center of the bloom....voila... a quick CAS design.

Hope you'll have a chance to get crafty with us? Please visit the TTTC BLOG for all the details and we are looking forward to seeing your ideas. Wishing you a wonderful afternoon! ~SL~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Stunning card, Silke, love this!

Cindy Beach said...

Gorgeous card, Silke! Love those beautiful colors and the bold florals.

Karren said...

This is stunning! The black splatters behind these gorgeous flowers are the perfect touch.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......