Thursday, June 8, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB241 PILLOWS

Happy Thursday!

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far? Ours is finally slowing down....between High School and College graduations, Miriam officially attending Texas A&M in the Fall and our 29th Wedding Anniversary I'm partied out! I'm having some "ME" time now!

Today, I'm showing off a card for this weeks Inspired By Challenge - #IB241 Pillows...



Here is the #IB241 inspiration photo along with a sketch for you to play with as well....

                                

                               

My card was inspired by the front doted pillow pattern, and the fun bright colors.

I grabbed the fun Painted Dots Turnabout Set from Concord & 9th. I tried to match up the colors the best I could using Ink Spots from different Stamp Companies. For the sentiment in the center I chose the cute little Cake Pops Set from The Greetery, along with the matching Banner Die. At last I've added some scored lines on top and bottom of the main CS.

Please stop at the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details and of course the rest of the teams creations.

Wishing you a fabulous, sunny day! Hope you have time to join us!?! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is perfect! Congrats on the graduations and your anniversary!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card, Silke! I like what the scored lines add. Congrats all around on all of your happy events!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE..LOVE..LOVE.. Your use of the turn about stamp....I was so inspired this week by the teams cards! (I just HAD to join)

Thank you for all you do and Congrats on all the good things in life ---glad you get some CRAFTY time -and share with us!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......