Thursday, June 15, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB242 SUMMER BBQ

Happy Thursday!

It's time for some Summer BBQ...and do we have a fun Inspired By Challenge - #IB242 for you...



Here is this weeks #IB242 inspiration photo and a sketch for you to try....



My inspiration came from the watermelon.

I found this fun watermelon DP a few years ago and it came in handy again with this challenge. I simply added the PTI - Tag Die in the center and added this sweet sentiment. Next, I drew some watermelon with Copic Markers, I cut them out and added them below the sentiment. At last I added the Silver Pearls and the Ribbon...voila!  

Hope we have inspired you to play along? Check out all the details over on the INSPIRED BY BLOG !!! Wishing you a fabulous Summer. ~SL~

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...