Thursday, November 23, 2023

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB264 GIFTS

Hello and "Happy Thanksgiving" to all my American friends around the world! 

I'm stopping by with a new weekly card for the Inspired By Challenge.....



Here is the fabulous #IB264 inspiration photo and sketch for you to play with.... 



My card was inspired by the gift and the Christmas light.

I decided to pull out the fun All Wrapped Up Set by Essentials by Ellen Hutson. First, I added some DP on my card base. Next, I colored the image with Copic MarkersAt last I added the Ribbon and a Button...voila!

Now its your turn...please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details!

Wishing you a wonderful get together with friends and family! ~SL~

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this Silke!

mel h said...

Such a cute card. I'm still sad about Ellen closing.....

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, how fun! This is cute!

SugarGem said...

So super cute

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...