Thursday, November 16, 2023

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC235 LET IT SNOW...

Hello again!

I'm back by with a second card.....this one is for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge...



Here is the #TTTC235 board hosted by Karren Johnson....


My card features the first column down - BLUE, SNOWMAN AND SPARKLE.

I pulled out one of my favorite snowman image from Flourishes. I simply colored it with Copic Markers, added some Design Paper, Ribbon and Gem Stones. At last, I punched out the sentiment and added some Glitter to the main image.

Hope you'll have a chance to play along? Please stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details! 

Wishing you a fabulous crafty day! ~SL~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of your layers, Silke, this is terrific!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...