Thursday, February 15, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB276 QUILT

Happy Thursday!

Here is my card for this weeks Inspired By Challenge...






My inspiration came from from the quilt, the colors and the sketch.

For my card today I used the the Honeycomb Quilt Top Dies from Concord & 9th. My DP is from a various stash of leftovers. The super cute Scissor and Spool of Thread are from The Greetery - Notionable Dies. The sentiment is from The Greetery - Sew Vintage Set.

Hope you will dig out your favorite dies and stamp sets to join us?!? Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG to read all the details! Wishing you a wonderful day! Feel free to come back and check out my TTTC card this afternoon! ~SL~

1 comment:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...