Thursday, February 15, 2024

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC241 BIRTHDAY WISHES

Hello again!

I'm back with a card for this weeks Tic Tac Toe Challenge....FYI - we have switched to a bi-weekly post, so you'll have more time to play along!



We have a wonderful new #TTTC241 inspiration board hosted by Jeanne....


I chose the bottom horizontal column - FLOWERS, STRIPES/DOTS AND GREEN.

My card features the Wonderful in Every Way Set, Stencil and matching dies from Pinkfresh Studio. My DP is from the PTI - Bitty Big: Green Parakeet Collection. I added a Doily behind the main image. At last I added the sentiment and the Clear Sequins.

Now it's your turn! Please stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details. Wishing you a crafty afternoon! ~SL~

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card Silke. Love the pretty flower and your coloring, also the green stripe paper behind it is perfect. TFS

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...