Thursday, February 29, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB278 HAPPY MAIL

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm back with a new Inspired By card....





My card was inspired by the flowers, the envelope and the color.

Of course I had to pull out my Love Letter Collection from The Greetery. I started out with the Airmail Border Stencils. Next I added the layer of DP. The Postal Die is from PTI. The cute envelopes, labels and some of the accessories are from the Sent With Love Dies, the Sent With Love Sentiment Setand the Postal Modern Set. The flowers are from the BotaniCuts Wildflower Mix Die

Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the detail to play along. Wishing you a wonderful crafty day! ~SL~

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is fabulous! What a fun bunch of elements, so happy and cheerful! Anyone would love to receive this in the mail! A plethora of postage!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute collage of elements! This is delightful, Silke!

~amy~ said...

You always have the perfect sets to work with. So pretty Silke!

Sandy said...

I just love what you have done with this set.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...