Thursday, March 7, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB279 LUCKY

Hello and happy Thursday!

Stopping by with a new Inspired By card....





My inspiration came from the Clover and the "Lucky" theme.

I decided to grab some of my new WaffleFlower - Postage Collage Lucky Stencil Trio. Along with the Postage Collage Die. The sentiment is from the Lucky Stamp Set and some of the stamped on details are from the Postage Collage Stamp Set.

Please stop by the INSPIRED BLOG to view all the details. Wishing you a wonderful day! ~SL~

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful Silke!

Sheri said...

So cute! I have the postage die and several of the stamp sets but not this one as I don't make St. Patty's cards but if I did, I would most certainly get this one. I love your ideas

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, Silke!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new INSPIRED BY ... Here is this weeks #IB287 inspiration photo and sketch ... I was inspired by the &qu...