Thursday, April 4, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB283 UMBRELLAS

Happy Thursday! 

It's Inspired By time again...



Here is this weeks #IB283 inspiration photo and sketch for you to play with ....


My card was inspired by the middle umbrella and the colors.

I decided to grab my fun Pretty Pink Posh - Watermelon Set, along with the matching dies. The basket is from PTI - Weave a Basket Die.

Hope you'll have a chance to play along....please swing by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details.

Wishing you a fun, crafty day! ~SL~

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this Silke. Love how you were inspired.

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile, Silke, it's so cute!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...