Thursday, April 11, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB284 AND #CTD788 SCROLL

Happy Thursday. 

It's Inspired By time again and here is my card...





I was inspired by the pink colors and the flowers. 

My card features the Flower Market Bouquet Set, along with the matching dies, Fit to be Tied Dies, and the Sent With Love Sentiment Set all from The Greetery.

I also entered my card in this weeks #CTD788.....

Hope you have a chance to get inspired with us??!? Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details. Wishing you a wonderful crafty day! 

I'll be back with a new card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this afternoon :) !!!! ~SL~

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty Silke!

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh... I love every beautiful thing about this card!

tirane93 said...

what a happy bouquet of flowers! lovely card!

Broni said...

This is so beautiful, Silke!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

_chevron2 said...

This is such a beautiful card!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...