Thursday, May 2, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB287 MOM CHARCUTERIE

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new INSPIRED BY...





I was inspired by the "Mother's Day" theme and the colors.

My card features the WafflerFlower - Postage Collage Wild Flower Stencil, along with the matching Postage Collage Die. My color idea comes from the blue grapes, the strawberries, the cheese and the nuts.

Hope we have inspired you to play along?!? Please stop by the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details. If you need more crafting challenges...feel free to come back later for my new TTTC card! See you then! ~SL~

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Silke love the colors!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...