Thursday, May 9, 2024

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB288 CLOTHESLINE

Happy Inspired By Day!!!!




My card was inspired by the dresses.

I grabbed a random Design Paper that I thought would look cute as a dress and printed this dress template. I actually folded my DP in half and then traced the template. Next I added the ribbon and created a separated bow in the front. At last I added the brads, the hanger (The Greetery) and the sentiment.

Hope you'll have a chance to play along??? Please visit the INSPIRED BY BLOG for all the details!!! I will also have a new TTTC card :) for you this afternoon...see you later!!! Wishing you a fabulous crafty day! ~SL~

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Silke, I love how you were inspired and all your fantastic details.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...