Thursday, May 9, 2024

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC247 CELEBRATE

Hello again!

We have a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge for you.....



Rosanne is hosting this fun #TTTC247 board...


I chose the last column down - TWINE, SCORING AND EMBELLISH ENVELOPE.

My card is featuring The Greetery - Floral Delicacy Set and matching dies. The sentiment is from the Tear Strip Tags: Birthday Set. I added some splash dots behind the floral image. Next I added some scoring on the bottom of my card and on the matching envelope. Of course I added a matching floral image on the envelope as well. At last I added the twine and a button.

Hope you will have a chance to join us??? Remember..our challenge is now bi-weekly...please stop by the TTTC BLOG for all the details! Wishing you a wonderful crafty day! ~SL~

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty flower cluster and the sentiment. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty set and I like the way you've used it! Fantastic card, Silke!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done.

Blessings

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB289 FLORALS

Happy Thursday! Stopping by with a card for the new Inspired By .... Here is this weeks  #IB289 inspiration photo and a sketch .... I was in...