Monday, November 26, 2007

Dashing Nugget Box


Hi everybody,

My camera is/was acting up....I could not take any pictures - SORRY!!!

Today we had a good talk and I was telling my
camera if "she" continues with this she'll be gone and I'll invest in a new one!!! LOL

So "she" got her act together and allowed me to take some pictures.....

I created this cute nugget box a couple of days ago. For the main wrap of the box I used the
Dashing DSP from SU. I stamped the "Sweets" from the "Sweet Sampler" set with Real Read Ink on Very Vanille Cardstock (since it matches the Dashing DSP). I had to trim the dots off. Then I punched out the scalloped part with the "Super Large Scalloped Oval Punch" from Marvy Uchida. I wish SU would sell them too...... Anyway - I used the Stampin Dimensionals to give it a 3-D look. The little flower was punched out with the "Three for You" punch. I also used a Old Olive Brad in the middle of the flower....

For my box I used the 3-Nugget-Template. I'm sending you to a site where you can pick your template from a 3 to 16 Nugget Box....Have fun!!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190469

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......