Thursday, November 8, 2007

Origami Box


I had to make a new Origami Box for my
Workshop this weekend.

We'll be making some Ornaments (which I have posted below - only we will use flat glass ones) and this is the perfect Box to give your Ornament away!!!

For this Box I have used River Rock CS and the Holiday Harmony DSP from the "Holiday Mini Catalog". I also used the Satin Pomegranate Ribbon - love the super soft feeling !!!

And that's all..... you also can decorate the top like I did with the Scalloped Circle Punch. I think that gives the Box it's finished touch.

The Origami Box was posted by http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2007/05/box-instructions.html
Kristina made some really cute Boxes....
Also you can get some good instructions from this:
http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-box.html

Hope you like my Box and try your own - you'll have fun making them!!!

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......