Monday, December 3, 2007

Birthday Girl


Hello everybody,

I hope you all had a great weekend!?!

December kinda snuck up on me...wow time flies!!!
I was busy finishing up my christmas cards this weekend. I think next year I have to find a faster project....

Anyway since I got done with the holiday ones I startet
working on my "Mimi's" Birthday Invitations....

Don't you love the "All in the Family" set???

I got this card idea from Michelle Fischer on SCS, she used this "girly girl" version on a Birthday Card as well
and I absolutely loved it....so I had to use her outline for the card!!! I switched a couple of things around and used different wording and I think it is to cute!!!

Michelle if you see this - Thank you for making it easy on me....!!!! And also where are you - I have not seen you on SCS???

Here is a link to her SCS Bithday card

http://splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/678425?cat=500&ppuser=14296

The DSP is "Petals & Paisleys", I used Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Green Galore and Whisper White CS. The wording is from "Hugs & Wishes" and I also used Spring Flower Bouquet Punch plus the Daisy Punch.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sweet is this! Adore this color combination! I just found your blog through SCS! It's wonderful! :D

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......