Monday, December 17, 2007

My Girls


Hello everybody - I can't believe that this is the first time since Saturday that I have time to post my girls picture.....

We had a wonderful time at our party...unfortunately it rained..but we still had a good amount of people show up.

The kids crafted some ornaments and loved running around in the rain..I loved it too , because they went to sleep early!!!

That gave me a chance to prepare for my baby girls 3rd Birthday - which is today. Plus Miriam had her last day in preschool, so I had to get her teachers present ready....as you know the day just does not have enough hours in it.

So today we have the Grandparents come and celebrate. Tomorrow Mimi will celebrate with some of her friends...and then I have a couple of days to breath!!!

Until then - Happy Holidays!!!

I almost forgot - I can't believe that over 1,000 people visit my blog - YEAHHH!!!
I'm so excited I'll have some blog candy ready soon - so please come back and check again!!!

1 comment:

Julie_3 said...

How sweet!! They are all just precious.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......