Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rose Spring Solitude


This "New" Hostess Set is really fun to play with.....

I don't know if you can tell, but I stamped the background with the solid flower stamp from this set...and I used Pretty in Pink Ink. It's just a touch lighter than the Rose Red.

If you like - just click on the picture to see it a little bigger!!!

I colored the flowers with the Watercolor Pensil from SU and the I used the Blender Pen to give it a "softer" touch!!!

For the Ribbon I used a wider black one that I had in my stash...

The Cardstock is Rose Red, Basic Black and Whisper White.....TFL!!!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Really pretty! Love the colours!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......