Thursday, January 17, 2008

Congrats!!!


I have submitted this card for the SC159 challenge....
It is for a friend that is ready to have her baby boy very soon....

When Target had a Sale in their scrapbooking section I picked up a couple of 6x6 Print Packs from Making Memories for only $2.00......love a good bargain!!!

Anyway, I came a cross these cute little DSP last night and I knew they were perfect for a Baby card......

I used Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Whisper White. First I dry embossed the Chocolate Chip CS on top with the "Dots" template.

Then I stamped the "teddy bear" image from the "Bundle of Joy" set with Timber Brown Stazon twice - first on the main Whisper White CS and a second one on a spare WW and cut that out. The cut out version was watercolored with CC Ink and I placed Stampin Dimensionals on the back before I placed it on top of the other image.... The sentiment is from the "Absolutely
Fabulous" set.

Before I placed the WW CS on top of the BB CS I distressed both and also place some more SD on the back to raise the image. I finished the card off with some Ribbon around the teddy bears neck and below the bear plus I added some large aged copper brads on the side.

4 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this! The details are fantastic ... bow around the bear's neck, dry embossed background, distressing, everything!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

To darn cute!! Love these colors!!!

Julie_3 said...

Oh my, how cute is this!! I love brown and blue!! This is great... love the embossing and colors!! The brads are to cute!!

Lynn Put said...

Your teddy bear card is so precious!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...