Sunday, January 27, 2008

Live each day with Laughter




My little Miriam is still sick....and since she was taking a long nap I had some time to participate in the IC112 Challenge.

The base is a 5" x 5" transparency card. I pierced the card first at about 1/4" (lining the Mat Pack on the outside). Then I placed a Whisper White CS that is about 4 7/8" x 4 7/8" on the inside and attached the CS with Copper Brads in the corners where I had pierced. The WW CS was layered on a Real Red CS and then stamped with a Stamp Set called "Fanciful Filaments" that I had bought many years ago from "Hero Arts"

Believe it or not ....this is the first time I have been using this set, I guess I had to wait for the perfect challenge to come along!!!

Anyway, the flowers and stems where colored with Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Regal Rose and Rose Red Markers. I added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter through out.

The Ribbon is from Michaels and I attached it to a Copper Hodgepodge Hardware.

For a closer look - please click on the card.......TFL!!!

3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful. Great colors. Love the red gingham ribbon. The sparkle is fantastic!

Julie_3 said...

Another great card. I love the dimension that the DD gives this card. I hope your lil Mimi is felling better soon. The colors are fantastic!!
TFS

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......