Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sympathy Card




This is the card I made for my friend
Anneke....

I cased this idea from Bethany Paull.
Her orignial was breathtaking...it was
simple but so so elegant!!!

For my card I used a couple different things....- I used the Large Rectangle
Nesti and for the Stamp Set I used
"Both Way Bloosom" Hostess Set and "Close as a Memory".

I stamped the whole flower image once and then added only the flower part on top again ( if you have this set I think you know what I'm talking about) with Basic Black and watercolored the inside with Brilliant Blue and the stem with Old Olive.

Here is Bethany's blog and picture...

http://www.bethanypaull.blogspot.com/ and http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/735337

3 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

This looks lovely on the rectangular card. Very nice.

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! Love how you've extended the reach of the flower by just stamping the top part again. Great idea!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I remember the original -- incredible design -- yours is equally as lovely!!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......