Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CC Elegant Boho



I like this trio so much I had to make another one....

This time I used the "Boho Backgrounds" Set!!!
I absolutely love this Set...it is so versatile!!!

Again - I started with a River Rock base. Then layered it with Basic Black CS.

For the center part I used another River Rock, Basic Black and Whisper White CS - which was raised with Stampin Dimensionals.

Then I stamped the Boho stamp with Versamark on River Rock and embossed it with Black EBP. The circles were cut with the circle Coluzzle.

By now you know that I love to raise my images up....but before I did that I placed Pewter Jumbo Eyelets in the center and added a clear Rhinestone in the middle!!!

The sentiment is from "A Little Birthday Cheer" and it was stamped with Basic Black Ink. ~TFL~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! So striking! I LOVE this set! It looks fantastic in these colors!
Hugs and smiles

LeAnne said...

Okay, that's it. I am buying this set.....you pushed me over the edge! This is so striking with this combination! Great job!
LeAnne

Janine said...

This card and the next one are just gorgeous... I love those colors together..
Very inspiring.

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

another beautiful creation with this layout!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......