Monday, February 11, 2008

I have been nominated!!!

What a great day..... - I was nominated by Nancy Morgan - Paper Smiles - for an "Excellent" Blog Award!!! YEAHHHH....I feel like I have to walk on the "Red Carpet" now!!! LOL....

Nancy - you are too sweet!!! I feel honored.....I'm glad we both found each other!!! Hey - maybe I get to meet you at this years convention - that would be totally awesome!!!

I also must say since I started blogging (this past September) I'm having more fun than ever!!!The most fun is checking "other" people out....bad habbit...but fun!!! It is always amazing to me - that you can stamp one set into 1000's of different versions!?! I just love what everybody comes up with in their own "unique" talent!!!

Anyway, here are my 10 nominee's

  1. Beate Johns - Fresh & Fun
  2. Amy Sheffer - Pickeld Paper Designs
  3. Chat - Me, My stamps and I
  4. Krystie Lee - Cupcake Martini
  5. MJo Albright - Beauty lies within
  6. Kristina W. - KWerner Design
  7. Jessica - Can you Say.....Addicted to Stamp???
  8. Linz - Stampin with Linz
  9. Sharon - No time to stamp???
  10. Renee - Stampin for Sanity

If you have not stopped by their blog's yet - take some time and pls do so.....!!! I know you gonna like them as much as I do!!!

Have a good one.....I have to start e-mailing everybody.....~Silke~



3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Thank you so much!!! I am honored!!! How very kind of you!!!

Stamp With Linz said...

Wow, I'm in great company- thanks so much- that's really sweet of you!

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOW!!! I have been so busy with my nieces for the last couple days, and when I come back, I find that you nominated me for this fabulous honor!! Thank you so much!! I am so humbled by this!! You included me in a list of some of my stamping idols, and I so excited!!! Thanks for always being so sweet to me!!!(Did you see that I had nominated you the same day or day before!!!)
Thanks so much again!!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......