Sunday, April 13, 2008

FS62 Pick a Petal



Happy Sunday everyone!!!

We just got back from Church and all of my girls are either sleeping of playing...so I took the opportunity to post my card.

I have made this card for today's "Featured Stamper" Jodi aka "Kharmagirl" on SCS.
She is the sweetest lady - Jodi always leaves the nicest comments on your creations.....!!!
BTW Jodi has a wonderful gallery herself with plenty of fantastic creations - go check her out and play along !!!

I decided to case this card from her gallery and here is what I have changed....

- I've used a the layout from the SC143 Sketch
- I have changed the colors to Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black.
- I've punched out circles for the center piece and added a Jumbo Eyelet and Rhinestone Brad
- The sentiment is from the "Just Like You" Set.

Make sure you'll stop by again soon when I'll announce the Winner for my Blog Candy!!! If you have not signed up yet - hurry....~TFL~!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love, love, love your take on this card! absolute perfection...awesome job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I think this is so fabulous!!! Love how you did the center of the flower!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......