Wednesday, April 2, 2008

VV Sketch 2 - Serenity


Verve Visual is having a wonderful
Sketch Challenge going on.

Whoever wins will be their Guest Designer for the month of June.

Couldn't pass this one up....

I have one wonderful set from them and it's called "Serenity". When you have a chance jump over there and take a look....

For this card I have used Basic Black and my newly bought "Berry Sorbet" Cardstock from PTI .

Sara "hiianz" if you read this... it's all your fault - LOL!!! She made this absolute gorgeous card with it and I already had my eyes on that color since PTI came out with it....she sold me on it!!!

Not only did I buy the Cardstock oh no.....I bought the whole "Berry Sorbet" collection!!! LOL!!!
I love it and I'll make some cards with it soon....but for right now I'll work on everyone's favorite color combo's!!!

The Sketch pretty much explains what you need to do...I added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter on the top of the black image and I hope you like it!!! ~TFL~

8 comments:

Corie said...

Oh my this is just gorgeous!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the berry sorbet with the black - great design on this pretty card!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is so pretty! Great job on the challenge!

Bethany Paull said...

Nice job! Great colors and love the brads in the corners.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card! Love the fabulous colors and the sparkle. Thanks for entering! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your card is beautiful, and I love the changes you have made to your blog!! So fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Silke! Gorgeous colours wonderful execution! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Silke, glad to enable! I finally had sometime to get on the computer. I only missed a day but it seems like forever (silly, I know). Imagine my surprise to see my name mentioned. Thanks for the compliment. This card is wonderful! I love Berry Sorbet with black. The sparkle is great! I'm glad you bought the entire collection. Don't you love the ink and ribbons? Keep creating so we can all CASE your gorgeous cards.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......