Monday, May 5, 2008

Look at this!!!



This super wonderful card came this weekend from my dear
friend Shirley aka "wannabcre8tive" and I have to tell you really quick that Shirley is also a proud "Boxer" mom.

Shirley's dog's name is "Atlas" and we have been e-mailing back and forth to see how our "old" boy's were doing, because both of them would have turned 14 years in June!!!

And as you already know our boy has not made it that far....

Anyway - I love this Boxer card because that's how beautiful my Rico boy was when he was a young puppy - just super cute with his fluffy ears!!!

As you can imagine I just cried my butt off.....but that's okay I know one day I'll see him again!!!

THANK YOU SHIRLEY FOR THIS WONDERFUL CARD IT WAS SO KIND OF YOU TO MAIL IT TO ME - I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!



This super sweet card came also this weekend and it's
from my blogger buddy Jessica aka "knightrone".

Jessica was so thoughtful to sent me this because of the loss of my Rico boy!!!

Of course I've cried my butt off AGAIN!!! But not because I was so sad - no - I thought it was so super sweet!!!

THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!! I have started a little Keepsake Box for my Rico.....and this will definitely be in there too!!!
















I have received this "FABULOUS" card from Laura aka "scrapnextras".

Laura was so sweet and cased this card when I was the "Featured Stamper"!!!

I know she is a super busy "Dirty Girl" right now and it meant so much to me that she has taken the time to make this card for me - THANK YOU LAURA!!!

4 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am so happy you liked it!! I am sorry it made you cry, it was supposed to make you happy, but as long as they were good tears!!

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful card from Shirley! I know she lost one of her boxers last year - they are such wonderful dogs and so cute with their sticking out lower jaw!

How nice to receive all these wonderful cards - they are all beautiful!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

I'm so glad my card finally arrived! It really had so far to go! It was totally my pleasure...I'm your biggest fan!!

Kim said...

I commented to the wrong post.. sorry, I was wondering who makes the boxer stamp.. I LOVE it.. I also have a boxer/bull mastif.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...