Monday, September 8, 2008

FS83 I am the Lord


Happy Monday!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend and got to play along with the *Featured Stamper* Challenge???

Well - I did, but by the time I was finished I didn't have enough daylight to take pictures.....so I waited until today.

Yesterday's lucky lady was *Denise aka Card Crazy*. She has a wonderful gallery and so much to choose from, but eventually I have cased this card.

I really liked the layout and tried to keep it that way. The only thing that I have changed is - I used DP, different colors, different Stamp Set called *Hope* from *Our Daily Bread Designs* . (Matter of fact the DP comes with the Stamp Set plus much more!!!)

Before I forget please stop my Kelley Holland's blog to sign up for some *BLOG CANDY* - YEAAHHH!!! You don't want to miss it!!!

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love the layout and colors. Very pretty!

Savitri said...

BEAU-tiful! LOVE it!! The colors are great and of course your style is just killin'!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fabulous!! Love it!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......