Saturday, November 29, 2008

FS95 Flourished Cross and Footprints in the Sand

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

I was so flippin' excited to see a wonderful, super talented Stamper to be chosen for today's FS95!!!

It's no other then the fabulous Dawn - known as *Flowergals36* over on SCS!!! Congrats my friend!!!

You can see her gorgeous gallery right here. I was inspired by this card.

Since this is my last day as a Guest Designer for *Our Daily Bread Designs* I thought I'd use the gorgeous *Flourished Christian Symbols* Set.

My card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
The DP is from SU - can't think of the name right now...have to go back and look - LOL!!! I pierced the beautiful flourish with the *Ornare Template* also from *ODBD*!!! Right in the center of the pierced image I added three Silver Brads.

I embossed the cross with Silver EP. Then I used the new *Curved Rectangle* Nestie - that I bought at *Stampers Dream* (BTW - Michelle does super fast shipping!!!). This panel was raised with Stampin Dimensionals onto Purely Pomegranate CS. I added the Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon between the CS's.

The sentiment is from the same Set and it was also embossed and then layered onto Always Artichoke and Purely Pomegranate CS. This was also raised with Stampin Dimensionals.


This is a card I made earlier today.....actually as an *goodbye* card for my Guest Designer Spot with *Our Daily Bread Designs*!!!
I used the *Footprints in the Sand* Set.
Isn't it gorgeous??? I also embossed the the image and used the same Nestie as above!!!
The other color I used on this card is Purely Pomegranate. I also added the Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon on top and the Silver Brads on the image.
If you love these Set's as much as I do you should treat yourself to Kelley Holland's awesome *Free Shipping* offer that actually ends today - so hurry over to her blog to find out the info!!! But first leave me some lovings - LOL!!!
I also want to *Thank* Kelley for the opportunity to design with her fabulous Stamps!!! I had so much fun and the other ladies from the Team are soooooo amazing!!! Thank you ladies for giving me the chance to play along!!! I'm so looking forward to the next Releases!!!

14 comments:

Kay's Creative Corner said...

Is it that time already. We're gonna miss you girl! Both cards are Stunning as always..

Anonymous said...

Man you are quick! I love what you have done here Silke! Very elegant! Great case:)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

The first card is so elegant and gorgeous!! And the second is so serene!! What beauties!!

Karen W said...

Stunning both of them, thanks so much for the beautiful cards from them, I have this set and love it!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOW, gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS!! You sure do ROCK these ODB stamps. Love what you do with them!!

Unknown said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I particularly like the stamped background on the footprints card. Simply beautiful!

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful cards, Silke! They are as grand as the message they send!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are both gorgeous Silke!!

Judy Rozema said...

What beautiful cards you have made! Both are so elegant and classy! We will miss you!! Come back when you can!!! ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

They are both gorgeous girl, so lovely.

Jami said...

Gorgeous cards!! We sure will miss you!!
hugs, Jami

Kelley said...

Silke, your cards are so pretty! I really like the embossed cross and the footprints card is so pretty in pomegranite and cut out with that die!! Beautiful!!

Thanks SO much for guest designing with us! I really enjoyed having you!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Beautiful cards Silke!! Love your piercing and brads on your first card!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Adorable colors and your new Nestie Label dies... WOW'O!! I'm waiting for mine. (Are they here yet?) He... Smiles! :)

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......