Sunday, December 28, 2008

FS99, OCCC Be Mine....

Happy Sunday!!!

I finally had a chance to sleep in this morning - I really needed a break.....

We've been rushing around and taking care of our little Mimi - who BTW is doing great - sassy as ever - LOL!!! Thank you for wishing her well!!!!

Of course I had to take a little peek on who the Featured Stamper #99 is...and today Barbara Schram is in the spotlight!!! You can view her beautiful gallery right here. I have chosen this fun little project she made for the Holidays. With Christmas being gone.... I decided to change it into a Valentine's Day project!!!

This project also came in handy, because the fabulous OCC Ladies are having this fun Challenge going on - click here to find out more!!!

I used the retired *Loves Me* DP and the the retired *Fancy Flexible Phrases* Set. The heart was punched out with an older EK Success Punch I've bought many years ago at Achiver's.
I created this cute little treat box with *Acetate* - I used the the 2,4,6,8 scoring formula....I trimmed the height of the box down to 3 1/2". The top and bottom DP is created with a 3" x 3"
DP -which I scored at 1/2" and 2 1/2" on both sides. I glued it all together with the Sticky Strip.
I filled the box with some yummy Caramel Hershey Kisses and decorated it with the 5/8" Rose Red Ribbon, Pink Karen Foster Scrapper's Floss and the cute new Bouquet Buttons from SU.
Hope you like it??? ~TFL~

25 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!! Love the pink polka dot paper and that ribbon, floss, button treatment. What a fun gift to receive!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this Valentines set...so adorable! *~*

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is super cute. I like the acetate component of the box to see the treats - perfect for Valentine's gifts! TFS!!

Nancy Riley said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!!! You're amazing!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, Silke, this is just FABULOUS! I love every little thing about it. Thanks for playing! :)

Julie said...

OMGosh Silke this is just FABULOUS!! What a creative gift idea!

Ann said...

So super cute! I love the polka dots! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

TOTALLY cute!!

Kay's Creative Corner said...

Super cute!!! Love it!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute little gift idea, love the chocolate and the card is darling.

Cindy Haffner said...

So darn prety awesome job girl.

Unknown said...

This is just adorable Silke!! I'll definitely be CASEing this soon!!!

LeAnne said...

Wonderful little gift box! So sweet with that little button embellishment!
LeAnne

boynecitygrl said...

Very Cute, too early but cute.

Blessings,

Beth F

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too cute! Thanks for sharing. I love everything on your blog! You are very inspiring.

Amy Johnson said...

This is absolutely adorable! I can't believe you made the box. I would have thought you purchased it! I love the ribbon treatment on the button. So cute!

Bev J. said...

Yummy, the paper and the candy. A really neat project. tfs

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty and yummy looking Silke! And I love the colors too!

Arcticstamper said...

Wow! I think everyone else said what I was thinking already. I really like this, and enjoy your blog a lot. Unfortunately I look more than comment, but I will try and be better about that. You have been on my blogroll for over a year now. Keep up the wonderful projects, you are very talented.
-Darleia

Anonymous said...

Sweet pink polka dot paper and what a cute way to package up chocolate kisses. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Mary

Jodi Collins said...

WOWSA! This is AWESOME Silke!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Darling! Your box is SO adorable!!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I just love your little valentine gift set Silke! So cute!

Savitri said...

Love it!!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...