Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shimmerz Winner!!!

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry I'm late announcing the winner of the Shimmerz jar......Sarah my oldest daughter and I had to get some Immunizations done this morning plus Sarah was eager to shop for her school supplies!!!

It's only 11 more days till my girls are going back to school - wahooooo!!! I'm sooooo ready to get my life back - he,he,he!!! Can you tell I'm excited???

Anyways - the lucky winner is

Liz Williams said...
Love this terrific card and that ribbon is fabulous.


Congrats Liz, please e-mail me under silkeledlow@yahoo.com with your address and I'll ship it to you right away!!!

Have a great day!!!

Hugs
~S~

3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Silke,

I just hooked up my high speed!!! Okay.....YOUR blog page just popped right up!!!! WOW!!! That was fast!!! What a concept!!! HEE HEE!!!

I do not even know what my email address is yet. I need to go check!!!

Congrats Liz on winning the shimmerz!!! WooHoo!!!

Carol L said...

WTG Liz, congrats!!!
Silke, your kids go back to school in 11 days? WOW, that's really EARLY!!!

Dawn B. said...

My son has been begging me to shop for school. I am putting it off because I don't want him to go back..LOL. Congrats to the blog winner...

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......