Sunday, July 11, 2010

Curtain Call Act 38 Best Wishes!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

It's time for another fabulous Curtain Call Color Combo ~ Act 38!!!


Here is my take on it........my layout is from this weeks Friday Sketchers #110.


The bouquet in the picture reminded me immediately of the fabulous Flourishes Set called Spring Bouquet. I inked the bouquet in Memento Black and colored it with Copic Markers ~ YR02, YR04, G21, G24, G00, R89, R000, R00 and Colorless Blender. The sentiment is from the Tag Lines Set. I added some Rich Razzleberry Design Paper in the BG and some matching Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon on the side. I finished the card off with some Dazzling Diamond Glitter and some Silver Pearls...voila!!!

Please make sure you stop by the Curtain Call Design Team for their take on the Color Combo.....

Amy White ~ Devlinwhite Designs
Iwona Palamountain ~ Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith ~ Paper and Such
Lea Lawson ~ Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen ~ Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert ~ My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann ~ Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler ~ My Inner Reflection

Stacey Schafer ~ Stacey's Stamping Stage

......then play along with us and post your card to Mr. Linky over at the Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 38 site!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!!!  Hugs ~S~

29 comments:

Crystal said...

Silke oh my word girl your coloring of this image looks AMAZING what a BEAUTIFUL card!!! WOW!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Silke - this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! What wonderful colouring and that bouquet is soooooo beautiful!!! Of course I love all your silver pearl detailing!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, lovin' these colors. Beautiful card, sweet girl!...love the sparkle on the flowers. :)

Carol L said...

When I grow up, I want to learn to color just like you!! What a gorgeous card, so clean, fresh and so you!! Enjoy your weekend!

Julie said...

My heavens but this is beautiful Silke!!! Every time I look at your blog - you blow me away with your creations!

Amy White said...

Oh wow! That bouquet is absolutely stunning! Your colouring is perfection and the little splashes of colour in the background highlight the main image so well.

Vicki Burdick said...

stunning, Silke, I so envy your coloring skills!! Just perfection!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW Silke! What a gorgeous card! Your coloring is always so beautiful! I love the depth you gave each & every one of those blooms!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my word, Silke! This is perfect for the challenge this week...totally mimics the inspiration bouquet! You rock, girlfriend:)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh, Silke! It's PERFECT!! What a gorgeous creation.

Amy Kolling said...

I love the white on white with the pop of color on the flowers and the strips of color behind them! Beautiful!

Andrea said...

Hallo Silke, ein wunderschöne Karte hast Du da gemacht. Wie schön, dass wir diesen Monat gemeinsam in Stacey's Designteam sind. Habe ich leider erst jetzt gesehen. Muss ich irgendwie verpasst haben.
Liebe Grüße Andrea

Lea L. said...

Wow! What a beautiful image, and you have colored it so perfectly! Great job with the colors!!

♥♥♥Lea

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS MY DEAR!!

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness, Silke. The image fits the challenge perfectly! Your coloring is just smashing! You keep blowing me away!

Marisa said...

Fabulous colouring, Silke, and I just love your pearls under the sentiment. Gorgeous card as always :D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

*GASP* I'd give a lot, to master your style, my friend! This is totally indulgent, you made these colours sing! Hugest hugs xxx

Linda Carson said...

Ooooooo that's beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so striking and beautiful..wow

Laurie said...

Gorgeous Silke! I love the colors!!

Sue said...

Oh my Silke- this is STUNNING & ELEGANT!!!!! What a fantastic stamp, so wonderfully coloured! You have absolutely rocked this week- yet again- another one for "Silke's folder"-lol! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous, Silke! Pretty image! Love the pop of colour from the pumpkin pie satin ribbon! That's yummy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is beautiful, Silke! Love the image and colors. You always arrange everything so perfectly.

Patricia Gessner said...

Silke, I just love your style of card making. I always look forward to visiting your blog. If I could, I would make all my cards like you do.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is simply stunning Silke!! You are twisting my arm to buy this image too!! Love your coloring GF!! Gorgeous!!

Velta said...

Wow!! You have done it again Silke...so gorgeous...your coloring...the design, the "YOU" effect! Thanks for sharing you creative creature you :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Silke! LOVE the colors.. LOVE it ALL!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh Silke, this is super gorgeous!! I love the way you colored...just perfect!
Hope you are having a great week :):)

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......