Sunday, October 3, 2010

Curtain Call 50

Happy Sunday!!!

It's good to be home again!!! I've been working in Savannah since Thursday....helping with a Conference our University was hosting. It was a very neat experience, since I'll be help a whole lot more with Conferences in the near future. I really enjoy this part of my new job :) !!!

Anyway, I know you didn't stop by to hear me ramble on about work....so here we go. It's another fun round of the Curtain Call Act # 50. Stacey has cooked up another awesome color combo ~ see for yourself......


Here is my take on it....



I know, I know...I used this incredable cute PTI Set Falling Leaves again. What can I say....I was in a hurry this week and grabbed what was on my desk :) !!! I also had som more *corrugated cardboard* laying around and I used it on the bottom of my card!!! I embellished the cardboard with some Cotton Lace Ribbon and some matching new SU Ribbon on top. I topped it off with a Button and the Pearls.  The DP in the BG is from the Old Olive Collection.

Okay guys...I'm spending lots of time with my little ones today!!! I'm getting showered with so much love and I'm lovin' it!!! I think I need to go away more often..LOL!!!

Before I go, please don't forget to check out the Curtain Call Team ~

                                     Christina MacLaren ~ Seaglass & Sentiments
                                     Jean Martin ~ Stampin' Scrapper
                                     Julie Lacey ~ Stamps & Taxes
                                     Laurel Seabrook  ~ Seabrook Designs
                                     Makiko Jones ~ MakInk Studio
                                     Monika Davis ~ M.A.D. Stamper
                                     Piali Biswas ~ Touch of Creation
                                     Stacey Schafer ~ Stacey's Stamping Stage
                                     Teresa Kline  ~ Enjoy the VA Sunshine


and please help us welcoming our new October Guest DesignerKaren Thomas ~ Luv to Stamp.

Please post your Curtain Call creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage!!!

Have a fabulous day and I'll see ya again on Tuesday!!! Hugs ~S~ 

30 comments:

Julie said...

Girl, you are just rocking that stamp set! Love your take on the colors! Beautiful!

Piali said...

Beautiful!!! The lace and ribbon combo is gorgeous!!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh this is perfect!

Teresa Kline said...

luv this in these colors...sweet!

enjoy *~*

Keva said...

That's so pretty! I really like the image and how you used the different leaf colors. Great layout, too!

Karen said...

A huge Hi from Australia Silke!

I think you've just added another PTI stamp set to my ever growing list! lol Your card is wonderful!!

Karen
x

Jean Martin said...

Wonderful card! Love it!

Marisa said...

Would you quit enabling me!! LOL :) Love this tree, and you've used it wonderfully yet again. Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip away and are now being shown how much you were missed. Enjoy all the hugs :)

velta said...

This is just darling Silke!! I love the autumn colors...glad you are getting to spend time with your girls...that is the BESTEST of times!

Christina said...

You work such magic with this set, Silke! A perfect use of this week's colors. Glad you're enjoying some time with your little ones today!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

So happy for you that you are enjoying your new job so much and that the girls are showing you some lovin'! And Jerry, too, hopefully!! Don't forget, you can always come up here for a getaway!!

Great card - love the cardboard and ribbon combo. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Silke, this is just gorgeous!! Love the pretty Fall tree with the falling leaves!! Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card! You should enter this into this week's OCC challenge. It's a color challenge and your card would go perfectly!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty & clean, I love it!! That extra touch of sparkle on the ribbon adds a ton of interest:)

Unknown said...

Silke, you're so tempting me to order the set...lol.
Love how you stamped the leaves with those colors! Beautiful embellishments too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Silke. Perfect fall card. Love the ribbon and lace treatment. :o)

Crystal said...

OOOo Silke what a fabulous fall creation, this is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the leaves and the tree and that beautiful lace and ribbon treatment!!! GORGEOUS GF!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so fabulous...so fall....love the 'falling leaves'...so very clever

Barbara said...

Beautiful! Makes me sorry I didn't get that set!

Lisa Brown said...

I LOVE this! The ribbon and button treatment is beautiful!

Traci M said...

So bright, clean and fresh...wish our leaves were this bright!! The aspen are just starting to turn here. Love it!!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling!

Kathy Jones said...

Ooooh Silke this is a GORGEOUS Autumn card!! Love what you did with the tree and the ribbon/bow/button/silver pearl treatment is beautiful!!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous! Love that tree image! I'm going to need to place a PTI order soon, because of you ;)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your simple tree with it's big leaves. And what a great ribbon with the lacy edges.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Absolutely gorgeous Silke! Oh my, that ribbon is so yummy and I so love this stamp set! A fabulous design girl!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I need to give this color combo a try. I havent warmed up to Cajun craze and I need to use it!LOL!! Love what you've done with the colors here Silke! I think we should call you the Queen of color combos!LOL!! You sure can rock em girl!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Silke!! Love your leaves and the ribbon and lace!! So gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Tippietoes said...

Love how crisp your colors are! I love the simplicity of your card! Love it!

Anke said...

Wunder...wunderschön liebe Silke, die Farben sind ein Traum, so richtig schön herbstlich.

Herzliche Grüße
von Anke, die sich sehr über Deinen lieben Kommentar gefreut hat ...

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...