Friday, December 3, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!!

Happy TGIF from Florida!!!

What a week it has been...so much to do at work and the girls are keeping us busy playing basketball 3 times a week and with their Christmas practice for their school performance next week. Plus Sarah and I are in Gainesville right now and watching the NCAA Volleyball game GSU vs Florida State right now!!! Keep your fingers crossed that GSU has a chance to move on!!!

Needless to say I simply ran out of time to make cards for my challenges this weekend, but I'm happy to announce the winner from my Flourishes Blog Candy!!!

The lucky winner is  Karen McAlpine ~ Dreaming and Creating. Karen please e-mail me at silkeledlow@yahoo.com and claim your goodies!!!

Thank you all for playing along and for leaving me super sweet comments...you all are too good to me :) !!!

I'll be back hosting the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge this upcoming week...so stay tuned!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Have fun watching the volleyball and do some cheering for me :)

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Glad to know you and Penny made it home safe and sound - was that some serious rain we drove in, or what??? It took me an hour and a half to get home and it usually takes 45 minutes. But it was worth it to spend time with you goofballs!! Have a great weekend!

Karen McAlpine said...

Thank you!! I will email right away!

Betty Wright said...

Oh, my word! You are one busy girl, Silke! Having a job does mooch on the craft time. Did you get snow today in Georgia? We got a couple of inches! Amazing this early in December! Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hope you are having a great time wiht your little one Silke!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! You are so busy!! Treasure those memories with your girls and family...I know I am.
hugs,
Chris

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......