Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh la la Challenge #97

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend??? Ours was way toooooo short and busy and I'm looking forward to next weekend already *wink*.

Today, I have a new card for the Oh la la Challenge #97. Swing by the Oh la la Blog for all the details.



I was provided with the Lilly of the Valley Package and chose the large tag from it. The sentiment is from the new Flouirshes Heartlines Set. The background was embossed with the Embossing Border Folder Just my Type. The Border one the bottom was created with the SU Eyelet Punch and I decided to also add some scored lines. Next I embellished my card with some Bown Satin Ribbon, a matching Button, Scrapper' Floss, Flowers and the Silver Pearls.

Please make sure to checkout all the creations the Oh la la team has created by stopping by the Oh la la Blog.

Have a fabulous week and I have a new card for you tomorrow!

                                                                      Hugs, ~Silke~

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving those earthy tones with the white. Love the dotted strips of white too :)

Iris said...

Hi Silke!
I wouldn't have thought of those colors for Valentine's day, but it really works. The blended tonmes are gorgeous! You do inspire me & I check your site almost every day. Thank you for sharing. Iris

Anne said...

Stunning card Silke. Hugs x

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Silke this is sooo beautiful. Love the brown flowers very much. And your composition is so stylish and elegant.
Fabulous
Lovely greet
Marja

Crystal said...

What a stunner Silke, WOWWEEE I LOVE the brown with white, BEAUTIFUL!

Joan V said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful sentiment.

Theresa said...

Beautiful card Silke. I love the browns - great masculine card.

Promosyon said...

Wow,It look so lovely sweet card.This one is really wonderful.Brown flowers are really increase beauty in this cards.

Myoriah said...

Just saw a picture of this card on another site and had to follow the link. I love the nontraditional colors. I like the layout also and will have to keep it in mind for my cards. Sometimes I seem to do the same layout over and over again.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......