Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catered Crop Recipe Swap.....

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new Catered Crop Recipe Swap.....our ingredient this week is *STITCHING*. Whether you knit, crochet, needlepoint, cross stitch, hand stitch or machine stitch, we love it all!


Here is my take on it....



I decided to add some *FAUX STITCHING* around the edges of this sweet Whisker Graphic Bitty Bag. Next I added the Flourishes Country Charm Labels image and the sentiment is from the MFT PI Because You're Special Set. I embellished the rest of the bag with Flowers, PTI Ribbon, matching SU Button with some Pink Scrapper's Floss and Silver Pearls...voila!

With this said.....let me tell you who our fabulous Sponsor is for this challenge.....make sure to read all the details over at the Catered Crop Blog......you don't want to miss these goodies :) !!!



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to play along!?!?

                                                                  Hugs, ~Silke~



1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

Silke - You are amazing! I love, love what you did with the bitty bag. Genius!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......