Saturday, April 21, 2012

Catered Crop, C4C133 Happy Birthday...

Hello and happy weekend!

My project today is for the Catered Crop Recipe Swap and for the Crazy 4 Challenges ~ C4C133.




The recipe for the Catered Crop Challenge is *KRAFT PAPER*. Please make sure to stop by the Catered Crop Blog for all the details and for the submissions.


The Crazy 4 Challenge ~ C4C133 theme for this week is to add *BLACK CS*. You can easily combined both challenges :) !!! We have a great sponsor again this month ~There She Goes Stamps ~ so play along to win some goodies!!!

My card features the beautiful Dance Set and the little gift bag features the Sweet Pea Set. My card base is Kraft CS and the DP in the background is from the BasicGrey Little Black Dress Collection. My Sizzix 3D Flowers were created with the Black CS. Next I embellished the card with the Black Stitched Ribbon, a matching Black Button, Silver Pearls and the punched out MS Butterfly.

My gift bag was created with the PTI Favor It Box 2 Die. I embellished it with the same Design Paper, Ribbon, Button, smaller Flowers, smaller MS Butterfly and Silver Pearls.

Thank you for swinging by today! Have a fabulous weekend....


                                          Hugs, ~Silke~

12 comments:

Silli said...

Wonderful projects Silke, love the pretty purse...xoxo

StampOwl said...

awesome creations Silke

Sheri said...

Just beautiful! Love that plaid paper. I need to check out these stamps.

Barbara said...

Fabulous set, Silke!

Marisa said...

Great color combo and am just loving those black roses!! Fabulous project :)

Linda McClain said...

Holy Moly Macaroni. Kraft will never look the same again. Amazing!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card and project...They are very pretty...

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful projects. Love the Kraft and black together. TFS

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a delightful gift set....lucky recipient will LOVE it

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--you are so talented! Love your work--this is gorgeous!

Jamie said...

I tell you Silke, if anyone had asked me to use craft and black, I'd think "oh no", but it takes someone with a good eye to make it look so pretty!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

WOW, these are just so elegant! LOVE the flowers and the plaid! Your cards are always so amazing!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...