Have you been following the Flourishes Blog this morning? Well, if not - we have one heck of a challenge for you! It's a *PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE*!
We'll be adding steps all day to give you not one, not two, not three but FOUR ways to win our November Release! If you missed the first step, just click HERE to get caught up and read up on why we decided to kick off this progressive challenge! You can find the second step right HERE. Are you ready for Step 3????? Here goes!
STEP 1: Simply use this Sketch! Just that easy!
STEP 2: Use a Monochromatic Color Scheme! Need some inspiration?
Check out our COLOR MADE EASY System!
STEP 3: Add a splash of decorative paper somewhere on your card!
Once you are done with Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3, be sure to link up your creation below using the Inklinkz widget. HERE'S THE CATCH!!! If you want to be eligible for ALL FOUR ways to win, you need to be progressive and add your creation to each step of the challenge. You can make 4 cards or wait until all four steps are revealed and incorporate all four steps into one card. BUT, even if you only make one card using all the steps, you need to link it up on all four posts. Random.org will chose four winners so we want to make sure you are counted for each step you used on your creation! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCNOV12 as your keyword for all four parts to this challenge.
You have until next Friday, November 16th at 5PM EST to enter – so get those creative juices flowing! You have a shot at four sets valued at more than $60! Woo hoo!
Need a little inspiration? Check out my card........
I chose the With Gratitude Set for this layout. My card started out with the Flourishes Classic White CS. Next I added some scoring on the left side of the second layer. The DP on the right side from the My Mind's Eye Lavender Collection. My main image was inked in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with these Copic Markers ~ G24, G82, Y08, Y21, Y35, Y38. The sentiment on the side is from the same With Gratitude Set. My card was finished off with a Doily, the Color Made Easy Sunflower Ribbon, a Sunflower Button, some Silver Metallic String and some Prima Smoky Crystals...voila!
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using this sketch, a monochromatic color scheme AND a bit of decorative paper!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, November 16 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those that don’t combine will be in the running.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCNOV12
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post on Saturday, November 17th so check back then to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR GAMBLER'S SALE !!! CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE GOODIES THAT ARE NOW MARKED DOWN 20 %!!!
See you then,