Saturday, January 19, 2013

C4C169 You're My Soul Mate....

Happy weekend!

I have a new Crazy 4 Challenges ~ C4C169 card for you......



This weeks theme is a Sketch.....check it out!!!


Hope you'll have a chance play along??? For more inspiration check out what the *Crazies* have created over on the C4C Blog!

Have a wonderful weekend....I'll be back soon.....!!!!

                                                              Hugs, ~Silke~

Flourishes Supplies plus:
~ SU Long Card, SU Button, Teresa Collins Big Halfback Pearl, Glitter

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card, Silke!
I love the design and I love the colors.
Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Joan
MN

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous card Silke

Kristine Reynolds said...

Sooo pretty!

Barbara said...

Beautifully done in Silke style! Gorgeous, my friend!

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully elegant as always, Silke!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Stunning! Lovely colors & coloring.

Miriam said...

Love this Silke! Of course, I LOVE hydrangeas! Beautiful card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

goreous....feminine

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Silke! Love the beautiful lilacs and pretty pearl embellishment!

Stacy Morgan said...

Long and lean card... very very pretty.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...