Saturday, January 26, 2013

C4C170 My Life....

Happy weekend!

We have another fun challenge for you over at the Crazy 4 Challenges ~ C4C170 Blog!!! This week we are having the pleasure of *CASEING* one of our very own team members.....the sweet and super talented Barbara Anders....wahoooo! Barb had to undergo hand/wrist surgery and with this challenge this week we just wanted to let her know how special she is to our group!!!!

I decided to case this beauty from Barb's SCS Gallery.....and here is my take on it.....


I of course changed a few things....the color theme, the image, I added a bow with a button, some lace trim, I added a sentiment with some crystal rhinestone...voila! The supplies can be found below!!!

As always please make sure to stop by the C4C Blog for all the awesome creations the *Crazies* have created and don't forget to link your cards as well!!!

Have a wonderful weekend...I'll be back with a new card soon!!!

                                                                  Hugs, ~Silke~

Flourishes Supplies:

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous image and wonderfully colourd. Love the sentiment and mix of the font on it.

Anonymous said...

You make some of the most gorgeous cards online. I always love your images and your coloring. I like the different designs as well. Friday's card was so crisp and lovely and today (Saturday's card) is just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us.

Joan
MN

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Silke

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Silke! Love those prety pink flowers and the lace trimming!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous as usual, Silke! Love the pastel colors and your addition of ribbon! Thank you!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful case of Barb's card....yours is a spring delight

Myrna Marcano said...

Beautiful card and image!
Hugs, Myrna

Алексровер Анна said...

Silke! Очередная восхитительная работа! Замечательный штамп, элегантная форма открытки!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Silke this is just beyond gorgeous. Wonderful inspiration card, I can see why you wanted to CASE it!! I love what you did with the ribbon flowers - so soft and oh so beautiful!
Hugs,
Audrey

Heather Rogers said...

LOVE this! I have not used this set in a while either. Thanks for reminding me to pull it out. :)

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......